Monday 17 August 2015

Freebies 9/08/2015 - 15/08/2015

Hi everyone,

Here's what I recieved over the last week. I have been so busy recently and haven't been that active in requesting samples and review items but now I have a little more time I am looking forward to getting back into the swing of it!

 
1. Oz Naturals Retinol Moisturiser - I got this as a review item from Oz Naturals - review to follow soon, please keep an eye out for it.

 2. InstaNatural Cellulite Cream - This is another item for me to review, I have tried the stretch mark and scar reduction cream from this brand and I was so impressed so I am expecting equally great things from this cream.

3. DHC X2 sample sachets - One is a conditioner and the other is a face mask. They are relatively small and look a long time to arrive but I will be giving them a go soon. To get these I just sent them an email asking if I could try something, I have seen this on many YouTube channels and blogs.

4. Elemis sachets -I wrote and asked if I could try their products and they sent me a good variety of different samples which I look forward to trying.

5. Aduna Baobab and Moringa sachets - I got these by completing my details on their website, they were offering the opportunity to try their moringa powder, baobab powder or both. This is such a great idea as it's not something I would usually choose, but as a free sample I am happy to try it and make my mind up based on my experience.

6. £3 off Tesco finest cheese and a further x3 £1 off coupons for friends and family. I was sent this as part of a campaign for Orchard at Tesco, similar to Bzz Agent, once I have tried some of the product I will need to write a review and complete campaign activity.

No comments:

Post a Comment