Monday 7 December 2015

Urban Veda | Product Review

As you will know from my previous posts I have been using clinique skin care products for a very long time, and recently I have been looking at making some changes.

I contacted Urban Veda and they kindly sent me the below samples of their product to try, based on my skin type, or 'dosha'.

"The Urban Veda ranges are designed to be suited to different skin care types which in the principles of Ayurvedic medicine are associated with ‘doshas’. This is the Ayurvedic term to describe the physical and emotional tendencies in our mind and body."

Here is the dosha quiz, which will help you to determine your skin type - once you have completed this you can take a look at their products, each of which has helpfully been separated into the relevant skin type categories. My dosha was Pitta/vata, which translates as sensitive/pigmented.


Soothing Exfoliating Facial Polish 125ml for £13.99

This is a really lovely and gentle cleaner, the beads are quite fine and I have been using this every other day for a nice smooth finish. This products smells strongly of sandalwood and ylang ylang which is a combination that I really like. The scrub is made using botanical extracts and a mixture of 13 Bio Oils.

Soothing Day Cream 50ml for £18.99

This cream isn't to heavy, yet has the right balance of hydration so doesn't make skin greasy. Again this is made using botanical extracts and a mixture of 14 Bio Oils.


Daily Soothing Facial Wash 150ml for £12.99

I was really impressed with this product as it managed to make my face super clean and fresh without feeling stripped of moisture. It was very kind to my skin and again I couldn't get enough of the scent. It is also made using botanical extracts and a mixture of 13 Bio Oils.

This range can be purchased here and a full product directory and more information can be found on their website - https://www.urbanveda.co.uk/

What I really love about this brand is that their products are holistic, sustainable and respectful to animals and our planet - and whilst being all of those things, they work and smell divine too! They're also fairly good value for money.

Cookie x

No comments:

Post a Comment