Tuesday 4 April 2017

I'm Back!

Hi Guys,

So. I have been away for a little while now. I'm sorry it's been so long. 

Several reasons have kept me away, but I do miss writing a lot so I am determined to make a come back.

I'm not going to say I'll blog every week but I'll certainly be making more of an effort. 

The main reason I've not been writing is technical, and has been ongoing for some time. My laptop keyboard doesn't work normally. I cant use the space bar, enter and several other keys.. it's a nightmare!

And what's new for me you ask?


  • I have signed up for an American express card to get some avios points
  • I've taken on a Saturday job, which gives me extra income and some great benefits, plus it's fun and I'm really enjoying it
  • I have stared looking at bargains on Aliexpress and I have to say I'm hooked, I've bought makeup brushes, stationery, kitchen accessories and other small home wares and they have got so much to choose from!
  • My mortgage is nearly up for review, so I am starting to look at the rates and keep an eye on them.
  • I have started a new day job
What's coming up? I have tried lots of new products and I have been desperately been trying to get through products and use things up so I have lots to talk about on that front and I really want to start doing some reviews. 

If you have anything you would like me to write about, please let me know either in the comments or email me on: rebellious_cookie@hotmail.com 

Thanks for reading xox

    No comments:

    Post a Comment