Thursday 1 May 2014

Frugal Hobby

Another thing that I enjoy doing is growing plants, mainly veg. The idea with starting from a seed and getting a fruit/vegetable is something that I love.

Green pepper


I only started growing veg last year and I don't have an actual garden so I am by no means an expert, just experimenting really which to me is what it's all about.
Telegraph cucumber

I started with courgette, cucumber, and tomatoes last year. This year I am trying different varieties and a few extras such as aubergines, cucamelons, crystal lemon cucumbers, Romanian dwarf tomatoes, hot wax chillies and more.
Hungarian Hot wax pepper

Some of the things I have planted have added value in the sense that I harvested the seeds myself, such as mangoes, lychees and passion fruits that we have eaten.

More pictures coming soon

Thanks for reading

Cookie x

No comments:

Post a Comment