Friday 1 August 2014

Product trial

Flash liquid gel

I got to try this product courtesy of SuperSavvyMe for one of their product campaign.

It comes in a variety of scents, I got to test the lemony one, which has a lovely fresh scent.

The product trial was a very good one, I received  full size bottles of the product to test around my house.

So I set of to work starting downstairs with my kitchen and floors and working upstairs to bathrooms.

What I particularly liked is that the product is so versatile and can be used for a variety of tasks, it definitely beats having one product for each task as I do now, I am planning on finishing of what's left of these products and consolidating my products from 10 to about 4-5.

The gel does a good job of cutting through grease, if left on a surface that has a sticky substance on it works quick at breaking it down so it can be easily wiped.

The only negative I found is that the product has such a lather on it and at times can be hard to wipe of in one go.

Hope this helps anyone thinking of purchasing the product. I definitely will be in the future :-)

Cookie x

No comments:

Post a Comment