Monday 25 August 2014

Diets and free trials!

So about 3 weeks ago I decided to go on a detox and ultimately to engage in a healthier eating plan.

The first week went well, and as you can imagine what happened next is fairly typical.

I got invited to a BzzAgent campaign for Go Ahead biscuits, I had tried some flavours previously and I really like them, however my diet involved me cutting out wheat, dairy and the majority of processed foods. I decided they would be ok as an occasional snack and my other half really likes them also so I have packed him off to work with a few also!

                                        

A few days went by and BzzAgent kindly offered me another campaign, this time it was for Ristorante pizza, I got 2 pizzas free and lots of vouchers to hand out, again not diet food but I did enjoy these with the other half for my weekly 'cheat' meal.

                                                            

So, I'm on a diet and I got all of these delicious campaigns, but this is not the end of it, I then got invited onto the Lindt HELLO chocolate campaign from BzzAgent again (thanks guys!) I received a nice surprise when I arrived home from work the other day, X 5 full size bars of chocolate in a variety of flavours and X 2 half size snack bars. A very good campaign I must say!

                                    

My latest campaign is from Orchard at Tesco and is for Tesco ice cream, I received £3 off ice cream which meant I could have had some free ice cream however there must have been a rush on ice cream at our local Tesco as there wasn't much left other than the finest range. I chose west country fudge ice cream, I didn't manage to get a pic of the product in the tub as it didn't last very long, we finished the pot in the evening on some pie and it was divine.

                                                         

So back to the diet now I think, however if something else comes along I will definitely keep an open mind!
     

For anyone that's thinking of joining BzzAgent or Orchard at Tesco, I would definitely recommend it provided that you have the time to trial the product and complete the product activities, share your experiences with friends and give your honest views and opinions.

Thanks for reading

Cookie x
 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment