Tuesday 19 May 2015

Phileas Fogg Campaign

..And the campaign begins. 56 days left to complete some activities

 

I have only tried one flavour so far, as per my previous post I enjoyed it very much and I am really looking forward to trying the others, but I am trying to pace myself for obvious reasons!

I have purchased some salsa for the other 2 that I received as I don't feel it's necessary but I reckon it will compliment the flavours so I will be able to give an opinion on flavours with and without the accompaniment.

The next flavour I want to try is Louisiana sweet & Smokey BBQ which sounds right up my street. 

Watch this space for reviews of Louisiana sweet & Smokey BBQ and Smoky Chorizo Spice & Red Pepper flavours.

I would have loved to try Cool Sour Cream & Onion too, but I may have to grab these next time I go food shopping!

Cookie x

No comments:

Post a Comment