Saturday 1 August 2015

Oz Naturals Hyaluronic Acid Serum - Review



Image from Amazon.co.uk

I have been using this Hyaluronic Acid serum for almost a week now and I must say that my skin feels amazing.

To be perfectly honest my skin is fairly young, I am 27, and I have taken care of my skin. I thought that my skin was already quite soft until this came along and now it’s even more so, which I didn’t think was possible.

I have a lot of freckles and I have been trying to use a cream which helps to fade freckles and also contains an SPF, something within that cream was upsetting my skin and making it prone to itchy and dry patches.

Since using this product as a base it feels like the other cream is being absorbed better into my skin rather than just sitting on the surface.

This is great because it’s allowing me to use a cream that I would otherwise stay well away from.

I’m really happy with this product and will definitely be a returning customer.

The serum is very viscous and easy to apply, it gives a great deal of hydration however it’s not greasy. It really is the perfect consistency and is a terrific beauty buy!

This item is available to purchase on Amazon, click HERE - Currently on sale for £19.50 for 30ml (usually £39.99)

Cookie x

Powered by BrandBacker

No comments:

Post a Comment