Wednesday 14 October 2015

Di Blasi Italian Cosmetics - Review


I recently contacted an Italian company called Di Blasi Cosmetics

Company founder Tatiana Puglisi very kindly responded to me and has let me test their products as shown below.

The company has 3 products which they have perfected, these are Multitasking Butter Makeup Remover, Prickly Pear and Manna Cream and their Handmade Olive Oil Soap with Etna Lava Stone

Each of the products contain beautiful natural ingredients from Sicily.

Here's my thoughts on each of the products


This is a thick oil based makeup remover, think of petroleum jelly but thicker again. I really wasn't sure how this would work as an eye makeup remover but it worked a treat. I found this was more useful as product to remove the eye makeup that your usual remover can't, I rub a cotton bud in a little of this and gently go along my eyelashes and this does a fantastic job of collecting the eye makeup that would usually be hard to remove.

In addition this isn't just an eye makeup remover, it can be used as a general moisturiser and is really good for dry patches of skin, it can be used to soothe sun burn too!

This has a really mild scent, but I think I may have detected some lemon?


This is a wonderfully thick cream, I burnt a little bit on holiday and my arms and legs have been peeling, this is quite a heavy moisturiser which has been really good on my flaking skin. It feels deeply nourishing and it smells lovely, I was particularly interested in finding out more information about the Sicilian ingredient manna that is used in this product.

Manna is a sugary sap that is derived from the trunks of the Ash tree (Fraxinus Ornus). Tatiana kindly gave me a little more information on this wonderful ingredient, more information can be found here.

Handmade Olive Oil Soap with Etna Lava Stone £7

I usually favour shower gel and haven't bought a bar of soap in at least 10 years, I have to say that I think this could be the exception.

This creates a super luxurious lather with very little effort. Once lathered on it is velvety smooth and gives a fabulously deep clean. It has a really pleasant smell, I believe it's scented with Broom.

It also contains Etna Lava rock from Sicily and this gives a really great exfoliant feel.

Overall Comments

Overall I am really impressed with all of the products that I received to try from this company and I would recommend trying them for yourself.

They would make a lovely gift for Christmas or birthdays, they are very natural and made with your health and well being in mind. There are no harsh chemicals or preservatives.


More product information can be found at their website:

https://www.diblasicosmetics.com/

Cookie x






No comments:

Post a Comment