Sunday 25 October 2015

Little update

Dear readers,

Just a quick message to let you know that I will be reducing the number of weekly posts that I do, I have been posting 4 times per week (Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday) and whilst I am enjoying this I am finding I have little spare time.

So, I will now aim for 2 posts per week, as usual I will post these at 12:00 UK time, and these will now be 1 on Monday and 1 on Friday.

I realise that my posts have been very review heavy too, and I will continue with my reviews because I love it, but I will also be focusing a little more on frugal/lifestyle/foodie posts too.

If I have a lot of reviews to complete at any one time I may do some ad hoc posts outside of my usual days, these would likely be on a Wednesday or a Saturday.

Please let me know what kind of posts you would like to see more of, if you have any suggestions comment below- I'd be really grateful.

Thanks for reading

Cookie x


No comments:

Post a Comment