Friday 1 July 2016

MY FIRST MAC LIPSTICK! | SOPHISTO


Welcome back lovelies, today I am sharing with you something close to my heart.. Lipstick, but not just any old lippy, this is a MAC lipstick.

So I will talk you through my experience, I shopped online at www.maccosmetics.co.uk, they offer free delivery and a small free sample, so what's not to like?


Firstly I wanted to say I have bought this as a little treat to myself on payday, it took about 1 week to arrive, but I didn't mind as there was no charge for postage.

The lipsticks range from £15.50 - £17, which is more than your budget lipsticks, however MAC's lipstick are so popular for the colours, the formula and the packaging and of course for the brand itself,


So here's the little beauty out of it's box, it has a nice weight to it and feels like a good quality lipstick. They're very sleek, however there are prettier lipsticks on the market.
                                                                                                                                                    
                   

And here's the colour,I just love it! super shiny and dark



Interested in the shade of this lipstick and wanna see how it swatches? Please give my video below a little watch. 

                          

No comments:

Post a Comment