Wednesday 10 June 2015

Reviews to come..


Here are some of the items that I am planning on reviewing in the near future.

Some items I have tried and some I am yet to give a go. Some will be relatively quick reviews, so in these instances I may group a few together. These are mainly face and body beauty products, I will do a separate listing of hair products to review.

1. Elizabeth Arden - 8 Hour Cream , Skin protectant

2. Aveeno Daily Moisturising Lotion

3 Nivea Soft Moisturising Cream

4. Spa Sanctuary Body Souffle

5. Escada Born In Paradise

6. Soap & Glory - The Righteous Butter

7. Fade Out - Day Cream

8. L'Oreal - Sublime Bronze Self Tanning Dry Mist (Medium)

9. Vichy - Liftactive

10. Elizabeth's Daughter - The Daily Moisturiser  & The Purifying Mask
 
Watch this space!
 
if any of you have tried these let me know, leave a comment, let me know your thoughts / experiences etc.
 
Cookie x
 

No comments:

Post a Comment