Friday 10 July 2015

OZ Naturals Rice Enzyme Dermafoliant - Brand backer

I signed up for a site called brandbacker about a month ago and they put companies in touch with willing bloggers and you can apply for assignments/trials.

I applied to try some OZ Naturals products and received an acceptance message a few days later. They gave me the option to choose which product I wanted to try so I completed a form (they gave me through a link) and confirmed that I wished to try the ancient orient rice enzyme dermafoliant - this was great as I am looking for the perfect exfoliator.
In exchange for the product all you need to do is complete a review on Amazon, here is My review.
 
One of the great things about this company is that they are happy to let you try their products for free, they have since contacted me again and I am going to try their hyaluronic acid serum  and their  ocean mineral facial cleanser
 
Big thanks to Oz Naturals and Brandbacker
 
                               
 

Cookie x

No comments:

Post a Comment