Friday 18 September 2015

Pantene Expert Collection Age Defy - Review


Last year I was sent these from Super Savvy Me, they sat in my cupboard for a little until one day I ran out of shampoo and gave these a try.

Initially I was out of by these as they're called age defy, however now I think of it, my hair is quite long so the tips are quite old!

I got on really well with this shampoo, it smells lovely, sort fruity with a hint of pineapple.

My hair was left feeling nice and smooth, but also noticeably hydrated and the dry ends were a little more cared for.

This retails at £5.99 for 250ml of shampoo and £5.99 for 200ml conditioner which is fairly expensive for a drugstore shampoo.

I will be sticking to my usual Tigi bedhead shampoo which comes in 700ml bottles and lasts for ages, another plus point on this is that the conditioner and shampoo are in equal proportions.

Have you tried this? please feel free to leave any comments below.

Cookie x

No comments:

Post a Comment