Sunday 4 October 2015

Chantecaille Detox Clay Mask - Review

Hi Everyone,

A little while back Space.NK.Apothecary provided me with some samples, one of which was this Chantecaille Detox Clay Mask.

I thought I must share this review with you as this product really stood out. I am always seeking products, especially treats for my skin as I like to care for it as best I can.


This is a really luxurious and hydrating clay mask. It smelled lovely and felt wonderful on my skin, it left my skin feeling incredibly soft and cared for and was instantly a favourite beauty treatment.

The mask can be purchased here and it costs £70 for 50ml, so I may have to add this to my Christmas list as at this price it's definitely not a practical everyday purchase.


I really loved spending 10-15 minutes chilling out with this mask on, it dried fairly hard and I then washed it off in a warm shower to reveal super silky soft cheeks and all!

I'd recommend this to anyone looking for a really nourishing little boost for their skin.

Cookie x

No comments:

Post a Comment