Friday 2 October 2015

Holiday Essentials

Hello Lovely readers,

So, as you know I've recently returned from my holidays, below are some of the essential items that I took with me.

1. Clinique factor 50 Sun cream for face, I use this sunscreen all over. Its one of few products containing SPF that doesn't irritate my skin. I would recommend to sun cream to all where necessary! 

2.Clinique sunkissed bronzer and brush - I use this in colour 2 all year round and it just gives a healthy glow. It helped mattify my shiny head in the sweltering heat on holiday too!

3. The body Shop Moroccan Rose perfume, smells like summer - it's so fresh and light and is absolutely gorgeous with a light citrus scent running through it.

4.REN BB Cream in Fair-Medium, I have recently started using this and it's wonderful. It adjusts to my skin tone and although it looks quite orange at first glance its a really natural colour once applied. I really love this product and it was a perfect holiday item which also contains SPF 15.

5.Mark Hill Holiday hair serum - I have had this knocking around for ages and it is the perfect holiday hair serum which contains SPF for your hair, you protect your skin and your hair is just as important!


6. Gaimo espadrilles - these are so comfy and were great for wandering around. I bought these in TK Maxx, they cost just £10.00 each and they were an absolute must for my holiday, the only downside is that only half of my feet are tanned and there is quite a distinct line on them.

              


So, those were just a few of my essentials which I would have been lost without.

What is your ultimate holiday essential that you absolutely can't be without?

Cookie x

No comments:

Post a Comment