Friday 12 June 2015

Elizabeths Daughter - Review

This is one of the 1st samples that I asked for last year when I started this product trial project.
 

    

Liz very kindly sent me some beautifully wrapped samples to try and I have recently had chance to try the products and I am sorry I didn't try them sooner.

The products that I was given sachets of to try were 'The Daily Moisturiser' and 'The Purifying Mask'
 

The sachets are 7ml, and for the moisturiser (I got X3) I was able to make this last for 9 days (using day and night), and I feel this is sufficient time to get a feel for the product.

This moisturiser contains SPF 15 and at this time of year that is most important to combat premature ageing. In some cases this can be a negative as I have in the past had skin allergies when using face creams containing sun factor.

Another great thing about this cream is the assurance that it contains natural ingredients such as Rice Bran and Sesame Seed Oils (For vitamin E), and pumpkin and Shea butter.

I have had absolutely no issues with this moisturiser. It's a thick and luxurious cream, yet it doesn't leave a heavy film on my skin nor has it caused any breakouts or blemishes. It has a very subtle, natural and pleasant smell and it has made my face skin feel super hydrated, soft and protected. At £17.50 for 100ml this is cheaper that what I currently use, so when I run out of my current moisturiser I will definitely consider changing over to this

 
This has been described as a deep cleansing mask to help purify skin and eliminate toxins. It contains Lime Seed Oil (Omegas 3, 6 and 9) which helps to support tissue regeneration, condition the skin and is particularly effective on skin which is inflamed. The product also contains Amazonian White Clay which is said to be very rich in mineral salts that help to eliminate toxins; plant extracts from Great Burdock and Erysimum which have sebo-regulating and antiseptic properties to help rebalance skin. - info taken from their website. 

I tried this today,  the 7ml sachet was plenty to cover my face. It is quick and easy to use and didnt cause any irritation. When I washed the mask off I noticed that my felt very soft and nourished
 
 

These products are great, and importantly none of them contain parabens, sulphates or petrochemicals. They are made up of 95% (minimum) natural ingredients
 
 In addition they do not test on animals which is also great to hear! for full details on the Elizabeth's Daughters promise see here

Cookie x

No comments:

Post a Comment