Monday 10 August 2015

AnnMarie Skin Care - Review

I got in touch with a lovely lady called Lisa from AnnMarie Skincare and she very kindly let me try their products.



When the envelope arrived the first thing I noticed was the sensational natural scent that was coming from the it - just beautiful!

Here's what the kit I received contains, this retails at $20 and can be purchased here

Repair Serum
A lovely nourishing oil that didn't leave my skin too greasy and luckily didn't cause any blemishes. It just left my skin feeling cared for.

Herbal Facial Oil for normal and combination skin
This oil was nice and light which is important to avoid outbreaks. It absorbed into my skin very well and felt good throughout the day.

Neroli Toning Mist
This is a really refreshing mist. It can be used to make you feel cool and refreshed, it can also be used at the end of your skincare routine and will help boost the benefit of your skin serum helping it soak deeper into your skin. This product also smells wonderful.

Coconut Body Oil
I love coconut, so of course this product really appeals to me. When I first received it the oil was solid and I couldn't get it out of the bottle (must have been cold in the porch) and after an hour in my warm kitchen this was a nice thick oil that was easy to apply and felt beautiful on my skin!

Aloe Herb Cleanser
This was lovely and cooling on my skin, a little went a long way.  It did a great job of removing impurities.  The product smelt very pleasant,  almost citrus-y but very subtle.

Ayurvedic Facial Scrub
This comes in powder form, to which you add some cleanser or alternatively water. It smells similar to henna and again this made my skin feel nourished, however a slight scent did remain on my skin for some time.

Purifying Mud Mask
This mask also comes in powder form, you add water. It's a great idea, especially when your travelling and there are restrictions on liquids and pastes.

Dead Sea Facial Scrub
This is a very fine scrub which you massage into your skin in a circular motion. After applying a thin layer you leave this on for 15-30 minutes for it to get to work. This made my skin feel truly polished and left a lovely natural glow. The website offers the following useful advice 'exfoliating is most effective in the mornings, as the most cell turnover happens while sleeping.'

Picture from http://www.annmariegianni.com
What I really loved about these products is that they are completely natural, containing no chemicals, parabens or preservatives like a lot of cosmetics on the market. They smell beautiful and as nature intended they are not harsh or synthetic scents.


A really lovely and extensive product range with something for all skin types, I would definitely recommend these wonderful natural products. This is such a great little kit and would be perfect to take on holiday or for travelling.


 
A sample kit can be purchased here http://www.annmariegianni.com/samplekit/

For more information on the sample kits see Ann Marie's youtube video https://youtu.be/eV9lThR3Qwo

Cookie x

No comments:

Post a Comment